Sun Home Saunas Review: Is This Your Healing Magic Therapy?
Have you ever tried an Infrared Sauna? If not, you should check on Sun Home Saunas Review. Well, an infrared sauna works differently than a traditional sauna. It will be your alternative sauna if you want to enjoy a sauna without the extreme heat.
This article has been written and updated by M. N. Lindasari, last updated 1yr ago. If you like to read Sun Home Saunas Review, we must tell you that other 152 readers also love to read more Body Health Reviews.
total so far read 152x, There was a 80.00% increase in readers in January-February.
Table of Contents
- Sun Home Saunas Review
- Why Sun Home Saunas?
- What's On The Sun Home Saunas Review
- Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Blanket Review
- Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Review
- Sun Home Saunas Traditional Sauna Review
- Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Benefits
- How Much Sun Home Saunas Cost?
- Sun Home Saunas Pros & Cons
- Are Sun Home Saunas Worth It?
- How To Contact Sun Home Saunas
- Where To Buy Sun Home Saunas?
- What Type of Sun Home Sauna Is Best For Home?
- Are There Negative Effects Of Infrared Sauna?
Sun Home Saunas Review
A sauna is a popular relaxation method for most people. Besides being good for calming the mind, saunas also have several benefits for the health of the body.
With that in mind, Sun Home Saunas provides you with the quality and innovative technology of saunas for your home. The brand focus on the benefits of infrared heat for the body’s health.
Sun Home was founded by Dr. Raleigh Duncan to provide healing properties through innovative technology that people can use in the comfort of their own home. It’s all about looking better, feeling better, and living longer.
With a team of biohackers and wellness enthusiasts, the brand strives to produce quality therapeutic saunas that fit this modern era. The objective is to promote physical health, mental health, and physical performance.
The brand seems renowned on social media, with 80.2k+ followers on Instagram. The most recent post received over 3k+ likes.
If you are keen on having a sauna in your home, this Sun Home Saunas review will be your ultimate buying guide. Ready? Let’s get started!
Why Sun Home Saunas?
What are the opportunities for shopping at Sun Home Saunas? Come on, let us tell you something.
Over 20 years, the brand has become a leader in the infrared sauna industry, which manufactures sophisticated and effective infrared saunas. They used the power of True Wave Low EMF Technology for better surface temperature.
Other than the technology used, a couple of reasons you need to consider this brand on your bucket list. Look at the following reason here:
Sun Home Saunas Highlights
- 1-year warranty: All components of Red Light Therapy devices & Infrared Sauna Blankets
- 14-day return policy
- Free shipping on your purchase
- Already has patent technology
- You can claim exclusive discounts & promotions
- Satisfying customer service
- Worth every money
What's On The Sun Home Saunas Review
Before jumping to the next section, let’s see what exclusive products the brand offers you!
Alright, Sun Home Saunas offers five home therapeutic collections to enhance sauna treatment in your home, as follows:
In Sun Home Saunas Review, we focus on the three best-selling items that will be helpful for you to optimize your searching.
Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Blanket Review
The first item we’re going to review is Sun Home Infrared Sauna Blanket with low EMF heating. This blanket is perfect for getting the benefits of an infrared sauna at home.
You’ll get several benefits by using this blanket, including increased longevity, lower risk of disease, weight loss promotion, stress relief & relaxation, optimal skin health, immunity boost, chronic pain treatment, and even up your mood.
What makes us amazed with this blanket is the construction structure consisting of several layers of PU leather, waterproof layers, and infrared heating to maximize usage effectiveness.
Use this blanket in your most comfortable room for 15-30 minutes. After that, feel the utmost relaxation in your body after having a busy day.
- AC Voltage (USA): 100-120 Volt
- AC Voltage (EU/UK): 230 Volt (UK)
- AC Voltage 220-240 Volt (EU-non UK)
- Dimension: 71″ x 71″ (unfolded)
- Input Power: 500 Watts
- Display: 35℃ to 75℃
- Timer Settings: 0 to 60 minutes
- Amperage: 4-5 A at 110 V AC
- Electrical Field: Low EMF
Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Review
Alright, it’s time to meet the main product you’ve been waiting for, Infrared Sauna: Clearlight Sanctuary Yoga 4-Person Full-Spectrum Infrared Sauna. FYI, it’s voted the best-infrared sauna in 2022.
The Clearlight Sanctuary Infrared Sauna comes with unparalleled innovation and superior craftsmanship to ensure effectiveness and safety. The advanced True Wave, a full-spectrum heating system, works to control the wavelengths and delivers a fully optimized sauna experience.
From first impressions, we loved the interior and exterior design made from 2 eco-certified wood options (mahogany & basswood) with strong construction.
Most interestingly, you’ll find a reversible ergonomic flat bench and an ergonomic basket inside for your convenience. You can also enjoy video streaming and entertainment during your session with a tablet holder in the patent-pending door handle design.
So, what are you waiting for? Bring the Clearlight Sanctuary to your home and elevate your sauna experience.
- Interiror dimensions: 71″ x 56″ x 74″
- Exterior dimensions: 76″ x 60″ x 77″
- Benches: 35″ x 22″
- Weight: 715 lbs
- Electrical: 240 volts, 3,360 watts, 14 amps
- Plug: NEMA 6-15p
Sun Home Saunas Traditional Sauna Review
At Sun Home, you can also find Traditional Saunas with a wide selection of stunning classic designs. In this review, we pick Panoramic Outdoor Sauna as the best-selling product in its collection.
It’s called panoramic outdoor because the unique tinted acrylic dome window provides an immersive view. It’s more than a perfect combination of design and functionality. It’s a work of art.
It can be placed in the backyard or where you want to relax your body while capturing the breathtaking view in front of you. For sure, it will be a superb choice for your sauna.
Additionally, this outdoor sauna comes with premium and powerful Saaku heaters to get optimal temperatures.
What do you think so far? Don’t think twice about buying it, or you’ll regret it.
- 4 people: 6 ft x 5 ft
- 6 people: 6 ft x 6 ft
- 8 people: 6 ft x 8 ft
- Electrical Heater Timer: 0 – 60 mins
- Electrical Heater Temperature: 0-189
- Voltage: 220/240 V
- Wattage: 4500 W
- Amperage: 20 Amp
Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Benefits
In this section, we’ll take you through the powerful health benefits after using infrared sauna. Check this out:
- Improve cardiovascular and heart health
- Effective for passive calorie burning that lead to weight loss
- Boost collagen production, skin health
- Reduces anti-aging effect
- Accelerated skin rejuvenation and muscle recovery
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improve good sleep and relaxation
- Great for natural detoxification from pesticides and heavy metals
- Increased your happiness chemicals such as endorphins, dopamine, serotonin, and oxytocin
- Enhance energy level during all day
How Much Sun Home Saunas Cost?
Fortunately, you can get the best price when you buy sauna infrared and traditional sauna. Check out the price below:
Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna Blanket
- Regular price: $499.00
- Sale price: –
Sun Home Saunas Infrared Sauna
- Regular price: $8,699
- Sale price: $8,199
Sun Home Saunas Traditional Sauna
- Regular price: $14,800 (4 people), $15,000 (6 people), $15,599 (8 people)
- Sale price: $13,800 (4 people), $14,400 (6 people), $15,300 (8 people)
Want an exclusive offer? You can obtain more coupon codes if you subscribe to the newsletter. Another plus is that you’ll receive wellness tips and exclusive deals.
Sun Home Saunas Pros & Cons
Once you understand the features and specifications of each item, we’ll show you some advantages and disadvantages based on our observations.
Sun Home Saunas Pros
- Using full-spectrum infrared
- Offers far-infrared Clearlight sauna in various models
- Luxurious design, both modern and classic
- Free from harmful radiation or EMF
- Portable and easy to clean (for blanket sauna)
- It has excellent performance
- Infrared saunas are made of sturdy material to ensure the durability
- Available in a wide range of sizes: 1 to 5 people
- Great price match with the quality
Sun Home Saunas Cons
- Only single-person use for sauna blanket
- It has only a single heating zone for the sauna blanket
Are Sun Home Saunas Worth It?
When it comes to Sun Home Saunas, this brand is undeniably your top search for infrared saunas, and it’s definitely worth it. It is specially designed with excellent craftsmanship to meet the highest quality standard.
What’s more, the exceptional quality also comes from the advanced technology of full-spectrum heating systems, which significantly affects the comfort of the sauna. This is the safest and the most effective heater in the sauna industry.
How To Contact Sun Home Saunas
If you have any inquiries that are not covered in this Sun Home Saunas Review, drop your line at any time to customer service as follows:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 1-844-728-6200, or
- Submit your message through the contact form
Normally, the customer service team will respond within an hour or as soon as possible during working hours.
Sun Home Saunas Address
1804 Garnet Ave, #216
San Diego, CA 92109
Where To Buy Sun Home Saunas?
Whether you’re looking for a traditional or infrared sauna, the only place to buy is on the Sun Home Saunas’ official website for the product’s authenticity.
What’s more, the brand offers a one-year guarantee and a 14-day return policy for customers purchasing on its website.
Scroll down for the answer you need to know about the brand!
What Type of Sun Home Sauna Is Best For Home?
You can try Infrared Saunas or Infrared blankets to improve your sauna experience without leaving home. Sun Home offers you exclusive models of infrared saunas that range in size to fit 1 to 5 people.
Are There Negative Effects Of Infrared Sauna?
In general, there are no significant harmful effects of using an infrared sauna. However, it might happen if you use the sauna for too long which leads to dehydration and overheating. It would be best if you should use it within 15 to 20 minutes.
Overall, the sauna works as the healing solution after a stressful, hectic day filled with stress, dizziness, and lack of physical health. With the innovation of technology that is increasingly improved, the use of infrared saunas is widely popular today.
At Sun Home Sauna, you will get a fascinating infrared sauna that keeps at a constant temperature. All the excellent features are designed to keep you comfortable and relaxed inside.